Slimming world help pls

xnewmex

Is anyone still attending group or do you just weigh at home now?

Im planning on staying at group as I only started 6 weeks ago (and didn't know I was preg til last wk)

Is there anything extra I should be having/ doing? I haven't received my preg leaflet yet as our sw consultant has been poorly, I should get it next week x

I joined SW when i was pregnant. Everything is exactly the same apart from you can have more milk for calcium, but its entirely up to yourself. As it's more of a healthy eating plan than diet it's brilliant to follow! My midwife loved the fact i was doing something proactive rather than waiting until i had had the baby to start.
I was told to expect just to maintain but actually lost 18 pounds over 5 weeks and have maintained for 3 weeks now, hopefully i'll continue to maintain for a couple of more weeks but i'm starting to think i am having a monster baby lol! Im 29 weeks so i'm expecting to start gaining a little from now on to be honest!

Congratulations! :)

Gem x

Wow you've done great! I've lost 13 altogether now in the past 5 wks but am hoping to lose a little more :)

Thanks for replying xxx

Back