slimming world help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by peachy29, 12 August 2009 Social URL.

1. peachy29

peachy29 Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi I am hopingsomeone can help me I have started slimming world for the 2nd time. I only stayed 2 wks last time as I lost 6lbs the 1st week and gained 2 the 2nd having been more rigid the 2nd week! Alas I have returned and lost 3lbs this week. I have only half a stone or maybe push to a stone to reach my goal. I'm wondering about healthy extra b choice on Extra easy I didnt have a B choice today as i usually have it for breakfast but just had fruit and yogurt and I wont have it this evening before bed as I am full will this affect my weight loss at all in any way??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    It could do! As you only have so little to lose, WELL DONE for tackling this before it gets out of hand it means you will have to be extra strict! BUT you must have your HEB because it is a good source of fibre. I often have 42g of weetabix crunchy bran as a snack at night.You could have a tblspn of evoo but all bran (also 42g) 56g wholemeal bread would keep you "going." Up your exercise and together with SW you will be at target in no time at all! PS fab weightloss!

4. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have you got any Alpen Lights you could have before bed? As Judimac says (and believe me she knows her stuff) you really ought to have your HEB.

Try and think of something for supper to have that will be your HEB. Some toast? Or my current fav is some sweet crunch ryvitas dipped in an options hot chocolate! Yum!!

5. peachy29

peachy29 Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hey thank you so much for helping me out!! I picked up some hifi bars the chocolate and orange are delic!!! I've started having my cereal for breakfast again, and back on extra easy. I new to this so it has taken me this long to find my thread again lol thank you sooooo much!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.