Slimming world help???

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sarah_Ruiz1986, 24 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Sarah_Ruiz1986

Sarah_Ruiz1986 New Member

Hey guys!! :) i was a member of slimming world few months back but quit because i was really struggling with extra easy. I Only eat broccoli and eat no other veg or salad any suggestions or help i would like to start again as i did lose 9.5 lb in a month?
    Thanks guys :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lolacola

lolacola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah I sometimes struggle with EE and I pretty much love all veg except brocolli!! :D

What about doing red and green days? I know it can be a bit daunting when you have gotten used to EE, to think about learning the ways of another TWO plans, but it's worth trying.

I started off on EE and do red and green mostly now, with the occasional EE at the weekend when I can plan it properly to ensure I'm definitely having at least one third superfree.

4. Sarah_Ruiz1986

Sarah_Ruiz1986 New Member

I might have to try that thankyou for your helps jusy need to dig my books out lol :)

5. sarah5298a1

sarah5298a1 Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hi i used to struggle with EE trying to have a third SF foods at each meal - my consultant said not to worry about each meal but about the total intake of food over the day - as long as over the day 1 third is superfree that should be fine - i snack on a lot of fruit and have fruit salads a lot so its surprising how much SF food u actually eat. also if u do something like a chilli or bolognese u can add SF food really easy - onions, mushrooms, grated carrot - u can't taste it - my other half hates veg and i'm always sneaking stuff in a bolognese u cant really taste the veg because of the sauce - also the tinned toms, passata is SF xx

6. determinator

determinator Banned

I loved extra easy but did struggle with the 1/3 suer free sometimes , although i normally had mushrooms with everything as i love them and made loads of dishes with tinned tomatoes which count too ... I now do just red days and LOVE it ... i find it so muh easier and especially love the fact i can have 2 of each healthy extra :) I plan to do the odd EE when I want chilli and rice etc but am sticking to red for now :)
    May be worth thinking about some red and green days for you too ?

7. Clareel

Clareel Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.37%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/ ADF
    I strugggled with EE as well, not because I don't understand it but because I don't always want 1/3 superfree with my meal.

I'm back on good old green and red now and they seem to be working for me. Give them a try maybe?

Best of luck x

8. RegField

RegField Silver Member

Have another look at the long list of vegetables in your book - is there really nothing else that you like? Have you tried them all?

Eating fruit and vegetables is not just an Extra Easy rule - it is something we should all be doing for the good of our health.

If you like broccoli, what about cauliflower? It is similar. Well, similar to me anyway, in that I don't really like either of them!

What about stir-fried or roasted vegetables? Much nicer (to my taste) than boiled or steamed.

9. sarah5298a1

sarah5298a1 Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    stir fry is lovely with sw chips, u could bulk up your stir fry with brocolli which is very nice stir fried, also many veggies are nice roasted instead of boiled differnt flavour. i never used to eat any veg at all until i was 18 nearly 12 years ago my housemate made me try some and i loved it, there is still a few i dont like but i constantly try them as your tastes change - i now can eat one sprout!!! lol. and carrot and cauliflower are nice raw x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.