Slimming World...here I go again!

Hi everyone,

I'm starting out on Slimming World again, having got to target years ago but I've been unable to maintain it.

I originally lost 5 stones, but over the years have managed to put 2.5 stones of that back on. This time I'm aiming for a 2 stone loss.

I love my class, love the recipes, love the food...but the trouble is that more often than not my syns seem to go off the scale, so this time I'm hoping to find the willpower to 'rein myself in' :D

Nice to 'meet' you all.

Lizzieanne x

Hi Lizzie welcome to minis xxx

Hello! Welcome to the forum :) wow 5 stone is amazing! How long did that take? Also atleast you only put on 2 stone! Over the years! I did lighterlife twice! And both times put more on than i started with!! and it was all back within a few months! Im noe doing Slimming World so that i can loose it safe and steady and more likely to maintain the weight for life xx how are you feeling about restarting?:)

hello and warm welcome. i'm fairly new here too and forum is a great source of information and support. good luck and all the best with your journey:)

Thanks everyone! :D

It took me 18 months to lose the 5 stones originally and although I am pleased to have kept half of it off, I'm worried that if I don't tackle things properly now I'll be back to square one again.
I've joined and rejoined numerous times over the years and but only really used to 'tread water'. But now I feel that I have to make much more of an effort.
I feel positive today, but I need to plan what I'm going to do on less positive days. :)

Back