Slimming World Journey

navyblue

Hello there :)
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking here for a long long time - I was on Weight Watchers for a long time with little success after it changed to ProPoints, and after trying every faddy, rubbish diet going, opted for Slimming World!
I love the diet so far (at week 4!) - lost 8lbs, and feeling a difference already, but I've reached that point when I start to lose my motivation, so decided to come and join in the chat to keep myself on the straight and narrow :)
Some really inspirational stories on here!

So, hellooo!

xox

Hello and welcome to the dark (SW) side! :D Glad to hear you're getting on so well so far, well done! x

Hi and welcome to the forum. Congrats on your losses so far!

Hi well done on your weight loss so far :) i too did weight watchers, for along period of time. I did really well, but the minute i stopped i piled on the pounds. I have since realised that these diets are no good for keeping the weight off. So, i joined sw & i can honestly say i would never go back to any other diet. I enjoy what im eating, & this seems more of a change to eating habits etc that i can continue. I really enjoy this site, so far i have spoken to some lovely people, any questions i have are answered. Its great, even when i feel abit crap i know the people on here will support me. I have posted a few times on here, but mostly i like to read other peoples posts.. Im slowly coming out of my shell.. :)
Anyway, welcome & i hope you have a great journey xx

Welcome on board - make sure you check out the before, during and after photos. If that doesn't inspire and motivate you, I don't know what will.

Good luck on your SW journey :D

Back