Slimming World magazine!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi folks, I was just wondering when the new SW magazine comes out, and how many issues in a year! The current one is Jan/Feb, so are there 6 copies in a year, and would the March/April issue come out at the beginning of Feb?X

According to the SW calendar I got with dec mag its due out on the 11th Feb :D

HTH

Awesome - only a fortnight to wait for new recipes and stuff :D

If I had a brain I'd be dangerous!! I didn't think to actually look at the current mag (or its appendices) to find out!!! Thanks Soccermom!X

I know! I get so excited about it, reading it from cover to cover and trying out lots of new recipes!! Mind you, I still have some from the old one to try, there were so many I was spoilt for choice!!X

I nearly had a sneak preview of the new mag this morning when I visited SW head office, I was sitting waiting and just reached across to pick it up off the table for a look when the person I was visiting arrived :(

Got mine last night at class so it must be the 11th Feb for shop release and not people at class. :D

Like the look of the aubergine and mozarella thing :D

I sometimes buy it but prefer to flick through it first to check out the recipes. Like you I'm fed up with the focus on EE but I also find that, having been a member for more years than I care to remember, the same recipes come up time and again. I have a stack of magazines that I can refer back to if need be and there is an endless source of recipes on the internet as well.

would recommend it. I just wish it came out more often. It does keep me going. I love the before and after pics, the recipes are inspiring and generally it keeps me motivated (not nearly as much as minimins though)

ditto, we picked ours up tonight. perk of the membership i guess. reduced priced mags and early release :D

I was chuffed to see them at my class on Monday!! I'm already planning my meals! There are some yum recipes in there!!X

I went to class full of excitement looking forward to the new mag - but alas no mag bit peeved. Class was very busy and I didnt stay so dont know why no mag will wait until next week for the members discount.

I flicked through some old mags at my friends last year and got the latest one just after Xmas. I think it's a fantastic magazine! I loved reading everyone's stories and seeing their pictures. But I did really like the health articles too. And of course the recipe's!! I'm an 'almost veggie' so was a bit disappointed with the lack of green day recipe's, but they seem easy enough to turn veggie. I'm making the chicken jambalaya later in the week, but using Quorn pieces instead of the chicken :)

Oh and it's relatively cheap for a magazine and only comes out every couple of months, so it works out to less than £1.50 a month ;)

So, in a long winded way, I would say yes it is worth buying :D

Kelly.xx

Back