1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Slimming World Magazine...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by DQ, 15 July 2007 Social URL.

1. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

.....do any of your read it, and if so does it help?? Give you ideas?? Have seen a few on eBay and wondered if it was worth getting some, or buying the new one in the shops....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya, I get the mag it is full of recipies hints and tips and stories of peoples weight losses I personally think its worth getting. If you want to get some of ebay give it a go they make a good read.:)
  4. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm not on SW at the moment, I am on CD but have been on SW in the past. I love the mags. I used to keep mine for a while and look at the back issues regularly. I have another 2 stone to lose on CD and I plan to go back to SW to maintain eventually. They are good value and you get them cheaper if you a member of a class. So, my advice would be to buy them as they give a good read, good recepies and syn values and good motivation
  5. sammibabe

sammibabe Member

Definately worth a read. There is also info about new healthy extras that have been added. I cut out all the recipes that I would make to keep in a folder, I write any healthy extras I would use into the back of my book and recycle the bits I don't need.
  6. foodfairy

foodfairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    none in particular
    the sw mags are deffinatley a good read lots of hints and tips and lovely recipes and success stories :)
  7. Maria

Maria Was born to shop

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

The new issue has 20+ pages of success stories, including a woman who lost over 20 stone on the slimming world plan, very inspiring :cool:

I find the mags very useful, and follow the meal plans, I find i tend to stray in the food department if I dont have what I am having written down in front of me ;)

maria x
  8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Right then, I'm convinced!! Will either grab some old copies from eBay or get one when I pop into the shops later - :thankyou:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.