Slimming World Magazine...

DQ

Queen of the Damned
.....do any of your read it, and if so does it help?? Give you ideas?? Have seen a few on eBay and wondered if it was worth getting some, or buying the new one in the shops....

:)

.....do any of your read it, and if so does it help?? Give you ideas?? Have seen a few on eBay and wondered if it was worth getting some, or buying the new one in the shops....

:)

Hiya, I get the mag it is full of recipies hints and tips and stories of peoples weight losses I personally think its worth getting. If you want to get some of ebay give it a go they make a good read.:)

I'm not on SW at the moment, I am on CD but have been on SW in the past. I love the mags. I used to keep mine for a while and look at the back issues regularly. I have another 2 stone to lose on CD and I plan to go back to SW to maintain eventually. They are good value and you get them cheaper if you a member of a class. So, my advice would be to buy them as they give a good read, good recepies and syn values and good motivation

Definately worth a read. There is also info about new healthy extras that have been added. I cut out all the recipes that I would make to keep in a folder, I write any healthy extras I would use into the back of my book and recycle the bits I don't need.

the sw mags are deffinatley a good read lots of hints and tips and lovely recipes and success stories :)

Hi

The new issue has 20+ pages of success stories, including a woman who lost over 20 stone on the slimming world plan, very inspiring :cool:

I find the mags very useful, and follow the meal plans, I find i tend to stray in the food department if I dont have what I am having written down in front of me ;)

maria x

Right then, I'm convinced!! Will either grab some old copies from eBay or get one when I pop into the shops later - :thankyou:

Back