Slimming World Maintenance

Guinness_tester

Hi
I am looking for advice from any successful slimming world slimmers or counsellors.
I am currently undertaking the Cambridge diet to lose a massive 14 stone. Once this is lost I need to switch to a healthy style of eating (unlike my former diet!)and I like the idea of food optimising.

My question is once at goal weight how do you maintain it using SW? do you just add more sins? how else do you stop losing and just maintain
Are there any suggested menus or books
Thanks in advance
Alan
The Big Diet vist my online diary to track my progress through my journey, so far I have lost 2 stone in 3 weeks.... 12 stone to go!!

OMG @ 2 stone lost in 3 wks - that's AMAZING!! Well done you, wot a great start. I have only just started on SW myself but will think about ur post and get bak to u ok - keep up the gud work :)

Love, Angel xx

Hi
I am looking for advice from any successful slimming world slimmers or counsellors.
I am currently undertaking the Cambridge diet to lose a massive 14 stone. Once this is lost I need to switch to a healthy style of eating (unlike my former diet!)and I like the idea of food optimising.

My question is once at goal weight how do you maintain it using SW? do you just add more sins? how else do you stop losing and just maintain
Are there any suggested menus or books
Thanks in advance
Alan
The Big Diet vist my online diary to track my progress through my journey, so far I have lost 2 stone in 3 weeks.... 12 stone to go!!

Hi, 2 stone in 3 weeks is fabulous well done:D:D:D

I also intend maintaining on SW when and * if * i get to goal so i will be looking out for the answer to this.

i think slimming world becomes a bit of a way of life really.
but as i recall, once you get to goal you're allowed more healthy extras. i'm sure someone will know! worry about losing the weight and the cambridge maintenance bit first if i were you!

Back