Slimming world maybe!

I have 7.5 stone to lose. On week 3 of SW but have lost 6lbs. I have gained this week but in fairness I have had two takeaways :break_diet:. I love my takeaways even though they are so bad but it does work as I lost some weight by making better choices

I have 7.5 stone to lose. On week 3 of SW but have lost 6lbs. I have gained this week but in fairness I have had two takeaways :break_diet:. I love my takeaways even though they are so bad but it does work as I lost some weight by making better choices

I find that having the odd takeaway or other treat (within reason) is good because it keeps me from throwing in the towel and having a total binge. I think if I felt pressured to give up all of that totally, the entire plan would fall apart for me :p

S7.jpg
S14.jpg
S21.jpg
Som_April.jpg

Just checking in to see how everyone's weekend went!! Mine went fine. Since weigh in, did a DVD on Thurs, nothing Fri or sat, DVD this evening and Hope ty walk tomorrow. Have kept to the syns so far. Gonna try a Thai green curry tomorrow. Not sure if it'll work in a slow cooker but gonna give it a try. Had prawn and noodle stir fry yesterday, fish and chips Friday, chicken delight (just a made up syn free recipe!!) on Thursday and can't remember before then. I have the same breakfast every morning which I don't actually mind. Have weetabix, sprinkled with sweetner and banana and my semi skimmed milk. That takes up my hexA and hexB option. Jumbled is usually a salad or a mug shot, fruit and yogurt and dinner as you can see above changes daily! Hope you're all still with the programme!!

I've been exercising like crazy this week & tried to keep my syns to around 10 (failed on Sunday though!) still managed to lose 2 1/2lb so happy. Need to lose 1 1/2lb minimum next week to get to under 13st!!! Will hopefully get back to the 3st target in the next few weeks as I got there then put 7lb back on ?

Miss taken, how'd you do Monday night and good luck jonesie for tomorrow's weigh in!

Fabulous miss taken! You're doing really well. Would like 2.5lbs off tonight and that would make the half stone but I'll be happy as long as I lose which in theory I should as I've stuck to the programme all week and have done a few exercise sessions and walks. Going to my sisters tomorrow would love to lose the half stone for that!

Fabulous miss taken! You're doing really well. Would like 2.5lbs off tonight and that would make the half stone but I'll be happy as long as I lose which in theory I should as I've stuck to the programme all week and have done a few exercise sessions and walks. Going to my sisters tomorrow would love to lose the half stone for that!

Thanks! I'm really enjoying sw, and it feels great to get good losses!
Think exercise makes all the difference and having a target each week is really helpful, as long as the odd unexplained result doesn't get you down. Hope you get your half stone tonight :) x

S7.jpg
S14.jpg
S21.jpg
S28.jpg
Som_April.jpg
Club10.jpg

Hi ladies sorry i havent been on here for a while. Been a hard week. My weight has maintained thank god. But back on the slimming world now. Good to hear your all still lopsong the pounds.

Love soph xx

Back