Slimming world maybe!

Hey I can't recommend slimming world enough :) in the past I've tried weight watchers & Scottish slimmers and sw is the only one that's worked for me, currently I've lost 3 stone from July last year I rejoined 4 weeks ago and have continued to lose 2lbs + a week, its the most bizarre diet I've ever tried but works

Wow thats amazing. I need to loose 3 1/2 stone. And it shocking how much pasta and meat u can eat lol.
Would love a massive bar of chocolate right now tho lol x

Lost 1.5lbs and happy enough with that. Stuck to the programme and 3circuit type exercise classes and thought I may have lost more but happy that it's in the right direction. Planning my week ahead for meals so I know what to get in. Didn't usually cook but I'm beginning to enjoy it now. I think I'm a naturally lazy person but this week have tried to be more active in every way and actually the cooking means I spend more time on my feet!! Don't get me wrong I'm busy with the 2wee ones but I LOVE my bed sooooo much!! Hope everyone's weight loss is going well!! Looking forward to the week ahead and more exercise!!!!

Thanks :) my friends don't believe me when I tell them what I actually eat lol, it's been great for my kids a well trying new food my wee boy loves broccoli now.
I don't do any hardcore exercise just walking the kids to school or the shops instead of driving even cleaning the windows instead of paying the window cleaner its all body magic.
I was in a chocolate mood earlier but instead I had a caramel options hot chocolate with my hex a milk, it was so creamy and tasty craving went away and only cost 2 syns.

Im going to invest in some options hot drinks. I dont execerise doesnt appeal to me lol.
Had weigh in today maintained my weight which im pleased about because i ate so much crap the weekend. So ivetreated myself to sausage egg bacon sandwich xx

Morrisons have options 4 for £1 the caramel and mint ones are lush, fudge not so much.
a maintain is better then a gain still in the running for slimmer of the week next WI :) and 2 out of 3 things in your sandwich were free foods :)

I'm not big into exercise at all but I've just decided to really do my best to get the weight off. I'm lucky as I'm off on maternity leave at the minute. I'll see how it goes but have to keep thinking I'm doing it for my wee ones. Trying to stays on the straight and narrow! Does anyone have the recipe for the cheese burgers. Would love to try them out.

Yep 500g of lean mince. Worcester sause finely chopped red onion tsp garlic salt and pepper and mild chilli poweder. Plus and egg :) makes about 5-6 burgers. Also heard putting a baby bel light ib the center of the burger and its nice and goowy xx

SW is the BEST diet ever in my opinion. I have a lovely group & had lost 3st till I hit a blip but have still lost over 2 1/2st. When is everyone's weigh in day??? Mines on Mondays

Jez xx

Mine is on a Wednesday and determined to get rid of this baby weight (and some that I can't really blame on the baby!) How long have you being going? I'm hoping to have 2.5stone off by September but would be happy with 2. I've taken my measurements also and want them to go down more!! Don't have scales at home so just get weighed at group and will do my measurements every 4weeks. 1Week down and 3more to go to measurement time.

I get weighed at home on a thursday. I do well in the week and mess it up over the weekend. So i end up maintaining my weight lol must try harder. Neices bday party this sunday and the food is going to be a challenge for me. And gone over my syns by about 5-10 today aswell had chocolate craving after my chinese lol xx

Just keep getting on the band wagon when you drop off it. I have my son's second birthday next Wednesday and big family Sunday dinner at my parents this sunday. Will just try and satisfy myself without gorbing!!! Did a DVD this evening when the wee ones went to bed. Did a long walk yesterday as well and hopefully will be at my circuits class again on Tuesday night before weigh in on wed. More looking forward to measuring myself in 3weeks time as I'm already a notch down in my belt. Get back on this band wag on with us and you'll be grand.

Good luck on sw if u start it, I've been on it since feb and lost almost 2st! Sorry if i'm repeating some info but the theory is that the free food is much more filling for comparatively less calories so you automatically eat less. It also encourages you to fill up more on fruit and veg, which is great for you. Most recipes can be altered to be either free or very low syn by substituting lower fat alternatives to oil and dairy products. I've never been able to stick to other diets for more than a few weeks, but I'm loving slimming world.

Hope this helps (and doesn't come across too much like a lecturer ;) )

That's fabulous weight loss. So maybe 2.5stone for September isn't impossible. I'm so determined this time to eat healthier and keep to the exercise. I enjoy it when I do it but very little puts me off. So this time I keep thinking of doing it for my children. gonna try the sw cheese burgers today!!

Big eyes has posted the recipe on this thread. Looking forward to trying them!!

I find that slimmers world stops my junk food craving. I love meat soo much I am completly satisfied. And I have got back into eating my salads and veg.

Morning ladies back on track today :) dreading tomorrow with all that food in my face. Try and stick to one burger one hot dog oops lol. I really want to loose 3 1/2 stone. Me and my partner lost our baby boy last year and im determined to loose baby weight and get healthy for our next baby. Im heavier than my boyfriend at the moment which is never nice. Im currently 13st 6lbs. Xx

Back