Slimming world maybe!

Thanks ballymoneygirl and bigeyes, I might have to try those, they sound yummy. Good luck, bigeyes, stay strong, if you can get through something so awful, losing weight won't defeat u x

Hows everyone doing today? Ive slipped up and gone over my points but about 2. Had a 3 chicken select meal only had a few chips tho so only counting them and 4 syns. And a diet coke.
Tonight thinking of having fish pasta dish.
Has anyone gone over their syns by a few everyday and still lost weight? Xx

I haven't been over yet. My plan is to have no or very little syns with breakfast and dinner because I make them which leaves me with some to play with during the day if I'm out. keep going and you will gradually get down to the syns recommended! Just about to tuck into the burgers!!! Will let you know how they go!

I went over my syns yesterday as I was attacked by a packet of Boasters!!! Had. Really bad start to the day as got caught up in a massive traffic jam & was late for opticians which then pushed back shopping etc etc. I'd been up since 07:30 doing housework before all that so got over hungry & ended up with a ham sandwich out of desperation. I'm back on track now though. Liking the sound of the cheese burgers ? xx

Hiya again ladies. Im doing ok .......I think? My only problem is iv got into the habit of eating the same things again and again to be safe. And im getting a bit bored now :(
But the burgers are a saviour cos when I have them I really dont feel like im dieting. :)
Ballymoneygirl I totally understand.....me and my partner lost our son 7 years ago. And all these years since....the weight has crept on me by comfort eating.....and then having another baby. I just let myself go and didnt care.
But this is my time to sort myself out and lose this horrible weight. I get weighed on a Wednesday, so I will let you know how I'm doing. Your all doing great, and Im so glad I came across this site for motivation from you all going thru the same weight battle as me. :) xx

Exaxtly how i feel jonesie. Lookinv forward to looking good in a bikini again :). Got my burger stuff rrady for in the week. I weigh in on a thursday at home good thinv is if i slip up i can try and make a meand by thursday. Xx

Hi bigeyes :) The burgers are really tasty (thanks jess).....i just tend to have them a lot lol.
I think with eachother for support and motivation, we are all gonna do great. And we'll all be a bunch of confident sexy ladies who wont even look back next summer. :) ......oh god i can't wait to feel attractive and healthy again....makes me excited just thinking about it :) :)xx

Im with u on this jonesie. Some more bad day for me tomorrow though. I cant resist my sister in laws food lol. But i will drink loads of water first so i dont eat too much ;-) xxx

Love the burgers!!!!!! Jonesie I'm determined that I'll do it this time for myself and the children. Sorry to hear about the loss of your child. Must be horrendous. But you're right to finally get some time for yourself and take care of yourself. I have about 5different meals that I would make and just alternate them. Would like a few more. I have problem with lunch. Not eating bread now and I used to have sandwiches every day so just trying different things out. We will beat this and look so much slimmer if not this summer definitely next summer!! :eek: Just in from a rare night out with my 2sisters! The alarm clock goes off in 4hours time.... aka the children!!!! Night peeps!

Morning ladies how did everyone get on this weekend.
Im so chuffed i know my weigh ib isnt till thursday but i couldnt resist to weigh myself today. And ive lost a pound. God knows how ive gone over my points everyday this week end by about 5-10 points. Yesterday i was at a kids party so food was flowing lol. Fingers crossed it doesnt catch up with me. Hope everyone had a good weekend :) xx

That's great. Start again on track today and no going over the syns!!! By Thursday you could get another sound!!! Well done you.

Not bad at all. Had a Lamb roast yesterday and did have a bit of chocolate pudding and chocolate cake but nothing else after 5yesterday. Back on track today. Didn't get for a walk yesterday and won't today but might do a DVD tonight when children are in bed! Having sw burgers and chips tonight.

Ohh lovely im having them wednesday. Let me know how u get on with them. Ive made them before but i think i made them to big so was a bit dry xx

I had them on Saturday and they were lovely but a bit dry. Was thinking of doing them with Mexican cheese in the centre!! Would need to syn it! Do you plan your meals for the week? How many different meals do you have?

Ive heard to put a baby bel in the center is meant to be nice. U could count it as part of a hex a. I do plan meals to be fair. Today ive had two alpen bars with a green tea. Lunch ive had cooked salmon pasta musrooms onions peppers with quark syn free soft cheese. And tonight the in laws are making us a pork sunday dinner. Ive brought my food for the week. Tomorrow we r havinv meatballz with home made sauce and pasta. Weds burgers. Thursday chicken curry. Dunno for the rest of the week though.
Usually lunch ill have a mug shot with fruit and yoghurt. Only had salmon because it needed to be eaten.
What do u do? X

Got weighed today and iv lost 5 pounds :) not sure how cos Iv had too many alpen bars a few days this week. :/
But im not complaining. Very happy with my weightloss.
How is everyone one else doing?? Xx

That is fabulous. I have weigh in tonight! Will let you know how I get on... have stuck to it all week so hoping I have a loss. Definitely feel it in my jeans! Down 2notches in 2weeks. Won't measure myself for another 2weeks! Well done again!

Back