Slimming World member from Paisley

Hi Irene and Starlight, thank you for the lovely welcomes :)

Hello Audrey thanks for putting link to this website on twitter its absolute haven for us weight losers

Nats xx

Hello Audrey thanks for putting link to this website on twitter its absolute haven for us weight losers

Nats xx

Glad you joined Natalie, hope you like it here, only been here a few days and had loads of ideas for food, take a look at the before and after pictures, so inspiring :)

Hiya Audrey! Welcome, welcome from a fellow Scot ;)

oh and very well done on your progress so far!!

Audrey said:
Hi, I'm Audrey from Paisley. I just joined the forum today, been at Slimming World since January 12th and have lost 18lbs so far, hoping to lose lots more :)

Wow that's a fantastic achievement. Well done you. I hope I can lose similar on SW too x

Hi Audrey, Just thought I would give you a look and see how you are getting on...:)

Well done on your loss so far and keep up the good work...

p.s. Will you be starting your own diary or is this it?

Thanks for checking in on me, not been online much this week, was nightshift at the beginning of the week and my mum was taken into hospital at the end of the week so been quite busy :-(

I've never really kept a diary in written form let alone online so wasn't really intending to, when I was online last week I was joining in with other threads and and recipe ideas in the slimming world section. So was intending to keep on doing that

Also thank you to hondapeeps, Michybug and Jinnyfrizz for the lovely welcomes :)

Hi Audrey. Welcome to the forum, and well done on your weight loss so far. I'm still new around here too but I'm loving it cos of all the recipe ideas. I really believe that I'd have given in to my cravings if it wasn't for some of the tips on here.

I have a cousin called Audrey that's from Paisley but we lost touch years ago. You don't have any relatives in Barnsley do you? :D

Hi and welcome, great losses so far. You will soon be addicted to this fun, friendly and informative site.

Welcome to Minimins and well done on your losses so far! :D I started out about the same time as you and have been really enjoying it :D Hope you get loads out of this site, I know I do :D xx

Thanks for the welcome Lolacola (love the name :) ) you are doing so well too, won't be long till you are at target :)

Hi Audrey, Sorry to read that your mum hasn't been well, do hope she is much better now.

Reference to the diary bit - it's just so we can find you - you know, your own little spot - and we can see how you are getting on without anyone else taking over your space. And of course, we can give you the support as well. You don't have to write it up every day, just when and how you want it.
Hope I'm not boring you with subject.....:D

Weight loss looks great, well done.

All the very best to you....:)

Back