Slimming world member on EE - Hi all

mummy84

hey all x have rejoined slimming world after a small break from them lol. Lost 2 stone last time and hoping to lose another 1 and half so im in the healthy BMI :)
Found the plan easy 2 stick to and it helped motivate me each week so here i go again lol. My sis told me about this website and the more advice & tips i get the better plus any1 with concerns of they own i mite b able to help hehe.

Brilliant Welcome on board to the friendliest forum on the web. Good luck with your weight loss xx

Thank you ever so much - I keep bugging my partner for a mug of bovril but hes avin none of it lol

i know lol since finding that out at my 1st meetin ive been addicted to it lol av a mug of it every nite b4 bed lol

i got stock cubes as well but av no idea wat to use them with - any ideas?

You can use them for soups, casseroles and gravies. I would be lost without them.

cheers :) random question but do you the syn value for a 440ml can of carlsberg lol

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Carlsberg Carlsberg Export 440ml can[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
9 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 9 Syns
green.gif
Green 9 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Thanks very much :)

Bovril is great for flavoring quorn/ vege mince for chillis and bolognaise - good luck with your loss. x

thanks very much for your advice x

Back