Slimming World memories

Thing is it's given me ideas!!!!!!!

Pig suits on order for the Xmas meal lolll x (I jest!)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I remember someone telling me that at WW they took a chart and there was a star and a piggy face - the person who lost the most name went on the star, and u know the worst - yes! Name on the piggy!!!

I first went in 2000, and also remember being actively encouraged to make lasagne crisps! I remember when supernoodles were all free, I used to live on them as a student! :)

Unless they are all telling porkies?

best thread ever!!!

This thread has really made me laugh! I remember living on all sorts of tinned food on Red & Green when I was at Uni, like these belters:

Stagg Chilli
Heinz Spag Bol
Heinz Ravioli
Heinz Macaroni Cheese
Asda Stewed Beef (wtf!)
Campbells Meatballs (LOL - by the bucketload!)
Asda Irish Stew

The corned beef quiche was a must as well!

Glad that I have learnt to cook now lol.

Haha xx

This thread has really made me laugh! I remember living on all sorts of tinned food on Red & Green when I was at Uni, like these belters:

Stagg Chilli
Heinz Spag Bol
Heinz Ravioli
Heinz Macaroni Cheese
Asda Stewed Beef (wtf!)
Campbells Meatballs (LOL - by the bucketload!)
Asda Irish Stew

The corned beef quiche was a must as well!

Glad that I have learnt to cook now lol.

Haha xx

Ah! The meatballs! I thought I'd dreamed that one!! And stagg chilli I could never work out cos it was free on red but had kidney beans in it??!!

Ah! The meatballs! I thought I'd dreamed that one!! And stagg chilli I could never work out cos it was free on red but had kidney beans in it??!!

For some reason the Stagg chili used to worry me - but I can't remember why! Maybe it was the kidney beans!! I used to love the taste of it though. I used to eat a canned chick pea curry from Asda as well, I recall - loved that too! Not so much into clean eating in those days....

I had that chick pea curry as well! Chicke Pea Dahl? And the tinned Veg Curry (in fact that was lovely haha, wonder what it is now?) xx

I had that chick pea curry as well! Chicke Pea Dahl? And the tinned Veg Curry (in fact that was lovely haha, wonder what it is now?) xx

I still enjoy the odd chickpea dahl free :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back