Slimming world-new user

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rachyz88, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Rachyz88

Rachyz88 Member

Hi im new to this app.... Not really sure how it use it yet. Im currently on slimmung world diet! Been on it for a week and a half n have lost no weight :(
    No sure wat im doin wrong
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. You could start a diary thread in the SW section for support and see if you are doing anything wrong

Irene xx
  4. Rachyz88

Rachyz88 Member

Hi ok thank you. I will start posting my food diary as of today n see wat happens! Its guna take me a little while to get used to this lol
  5. pjplatts

pjplatts Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    I agree put ure food diary on here and I'm sure we will all point u in the right direction :0) don't give up it does work if u stick to it, I put on my second week but stuck to it and I'm almost 5 stone lighter now so please do just stick with it, it's worth it xxx
  6. Rachyz88

Rachyz88 Member

Thats awesome! Well done. Thank u im goin to try my best. I used to do this diet with my sister bk in the uk n did great. But im now in the usa and doin it alone so findin it much harder
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.