Slimming world newbie

cheeselover

Started slimming world Monday the 2nd January with my gorgeous supportive man who is doing with me & we will motivate each other !

Good luck on your journey cheeselover. I'm on Slimming World too and am finding it amazing. It's great to have that support at home. My girlfriend is on the plan too so I know how you feel.

Kev

Hi

I think doing it together makes it so much easier , before Christmas I was trying to diet but weeks I did well , weekends for really bad & I always fell off the wagon as he would have things I fancied & I would join in , this way is so much better .
He's never dieted before & have been amazing 6lbs in the first week , I lost 4 .5lbs for me , he can't believe the amount he can eat !!

Totally agree! The amount I'm eating is fantastic. I had to cut out a lot of bread and cheese but apart from that feel as though I'm eating really well. Somehow I'm still losing weight. I'm thinking witchcraft but I'm not complaining!

Good luck everyone! I'm doing this solo, but looking for support from the forums.

lil miss chatterbox said:
Good luck everyone! I'm doing this solo, but looking for support from the forums.

If you've joined minimims then you will never be stuck for support , everyone is amazingly supportive .

Welcome, this is a great site for support
Bron

Back