slimming world newbie

First weigh in tonight! Eek!

Hope it goes well!!

hi there my husband and myself are doing slimming world he lost 7lbs last week me 4lbs ,
the only thing he is finding it hard to take food to work he usually eats sandwiches there is no where to heat things up and he loves his bread and potatoes , he is an H G V wagon driver any one got tips for him .

well done on your loss! Hope that's me tonight!
As for ideas for Hubby how about making a cold pasta or potato salad to take in a tupperwear box? He could add meat, loads of veggies and salad bits along with cooked pasta, rice or new potatoes? He could also spend 10 mins the night before chopping up fruit for another box for snacks? X

Yayy well done!!

hi guys just to let you know the hubby tried potato salad he said its would be ok without the mayo he do's not like mayo , but on the plus side there was a recipe in the s/world book last month sasauge one pot caserole he loves it morrisons eat smart sasauge 0.5syns a sas total sins on a red day 1 1/2 and smoked paprika yummy. his weight loss is now noticeable 6ft 2 and now 20st 2Lbs 9Lbs gone.
me still stuck but just had an op cant move around a lot but getting there.

That's great that you are finding recipes you enjoy! The plan is so flexible there's so much choice. I don't like mayo either, I find a good sw subsitute for potato salads, tuna mayo etc is 2 tbsp fat free natural yoghurt, 1tbsp light salad cream, I tap lemon juice mix all together and season. It's 1syn for the salad cream but you get 3x the quantity. :eek:)

Back