Slimming World NIGHTMARE

In Headingley. The group is great and I am chuffed for everyone who is losing lots but its just frustrating! Could you tell me what your losses were after the first four weeks?

Shouldn't you be having between 5 and 15 syns a day? 50 syns for the whole week doesn't seem like enough to me. :p

I thought that too. If I don't have at least 70 syns per week my weight loss suffers. It's a bit odd that you need to have them to lose but it does work.

I'd also suggest you need to eat more fruit and veg.

Maybe you are right about the syns. But trust me, I eat masses of fruit and veg. Absolutely tonnes, at least seven portions every day. So I'm pretty sure that is not the problem.

In Headingley. The group is great and I am chuffed for everyone who is losing lots but its just frustrating! Could you tell me what your losses were after the first four weeks?

Weeks 1-4: 4.5lbs
Weeks 5-8: 2.5lbs
Weeks 9-12: 3.5lbs
Weeks 13-16: 1.5lbs
Weeks 17-20: 1.5lbs
Weeks 21-24: 3lbs

So definitely not quick losses!

Definately boost your syns a little bit then, after all that exercise your body must be going into starvation mode. Give it a go, it might just surprise you and you'll love this plan all the more when you can have treats!

Hi hun - for my 2 pence worth.... I blame the exercise. I know it's mad to say that, however, in May I cycled 70 plus miles in about 3 weeks, yet lost tiny amounts, even though I was sticking to plan.

As soon as I stopped exercising so much (becuase of surgery) I had massive losses.

I'm not saying to give up exercise though as it's a great mood booster etc and makes us super healthy, but give it a few more weeks and your body will give you the results you deserve! x

Hi hun - for my 2 pence worth.... I blame the exercise. I know it's mad to say that, however, in May I cycled 70 plus miles in about 3 weeks, yet lost tiny amounts, even though I was sticking to plan.

As soon as I stopped exercising so much (becuase of surgery) I had massive losses.

I'm not saying to give up exercise though as it's a great mood booster etc and makes us super healthy, but give it a few more weeks and your body will give you the results you deserve! x

Thats strange.. because last week I only did three hours of exercise and lost 3.5lbs... Interesting!

Back