Slimming World on Lustral (sertraline) 150mg

dance3eye

Hi all,

Some inspiration required (again!!).

Have any of you had success on slimming world when you have been taking lustral?

I have gained 2.5 stone in the past two years (lustral is partly to blame I think) and 2016 is the year I am going to lose it! Just need to know that it is possible......

Thanks in advance
dance3eye

Hi I had to look up what your medcine was, I don't see why you can not lose weight on it there is a lady at my group who is on steroids ok she dose not lose every week an sometimes she gets a bit disheartened but knows it's the medcine not what she has eaten an it eventually works out for her with a good loss the week after, if you are unhappy you can all but try an hopefully it will work for you good luck.

Hey dance3eye.

I'm on Sertraline (only 50mg, but might be upped to 100mg soon). I've put on (a lot) of weight. I don't know why you're taking them, but I can imagine your lifestyle is partially the reason, it happens.

I just started the Slimming World diet. I don't see why it wouldn't be possible. I've been on it for only 3 days (I've done it before and lost a load of weight, years ago) and it has made me feel much better. I have a goal and I don't feel disgusted with my self for eating.

Hey JmeSaunders and Sexyshell135,

Thanks for replying to my post :)

Happy to tell you that I lost 1.4lbs this week on SW (and I did go a big bit off plan on Friday last!).

How are ye getting on?

Hey JmeSaunders and Sexyshell135,

Thanks for replying to my post :)

Happy to tell you that I lost 1.4lbs this week on SW (and I did go a big bit off plan on Friday last!).

How are ye getting on?
That great especially if you went of plan I don't weigh till Friday, is this your first time doing slimming world?

I was on sertraline for almost a year after I had my first baby and lost almost two stone in that time, not with slimming world though.I know it did disturb my sleep and I definitely eat more when I'm tired!!

Back