Slimming world online members

havanna

Do we get slimmer of the week like they do in meetings? There never seems anyone online to actually ask at slimming world whenever I log into my account , I can't find any info anywhere and thought because they give the other awards the same they might do that to ?
Thanks for reading
Fi
Xx

As far as I know there's no awards like slimmer of the week or slimmer of the month online.

IMO their online service is pretty lacking compared to things like weight watchers, especially when it costs the same as going to meetings. They're basically trying to push people into meetings which is a bit frustrating if you're like me and can't stand their format. I'm just doing it at home on my own now.

Why not start a thread on here for all online members only and have your own competition for SOW and SOM.:)

This is a great idea. You could do woman of the year and miss / mr slinky too if you wanted. For a quick fix if you join Kays 3 month challenge she does SOW and SOM on there so you can post a little signature award like in mine

You can join here for the last 6 weeks of the current one
https://www.minimins.com/threads/new-quarterly-challenge-july-aug-sept-autumn-2016.355114/

SOW and SOM Is impossible for at home because you can't be measured against every single other at home member

I did WW briefly last year and their app is fantastic. I was so disappointed with the SW online services when I joined last week. It's good to be able to search for syn values, but that's about it. The food diary is clunky at best. I would go to meetings, but it would mean sacrificing one of my gym classes, so online is the only option sadly.

Back