Slimming World Online.....

nataby

....can you change your weigh in day??

I joined up a couple of months ago to Body optimise and haven't used it much.....but this week have started to use the food diaries etc to get back on track.

My weigh in day online is Tues but I have been weighing myself at home every Friday.....can I change it online and how?

Thanks xx

I'd love to join, but its too expensive for me at the mo! Is it any good? Xxx

You can't change it officially, but you have seven days to enter your weight so it's up to you when you do it. I signed up on a monday but only weigh in on a thursday.

Oh...that's a good idea. I didn't realise I could weigh in anyday....will do that. Thanks!

Tizy....it is ok, I live abroad so can't go to a group, however if I could I would go to a group instead. I find that it is not very motivating as a site and there is no forum.....minimins is much better! I have started using the food diary to keep track of syns and have used some recipes.

Not sure it is worth the money though as it is really expensive!

Thanks for that, yeh I suspected as much, if it was half the price I would have probably joined. The WW site is excellent, they should take a leaf out of their book! Xx

Yeah I'm a convert from WW and there site is amazing, also the iPhone app is brilliant. I wish there was something similar as my computer is in my office in our house and I use my phone instead when I've finished work for the day.
Not sure who I contact if I'm having a problem on the site.
I so wish they had a forum as well.

I've just been reading the FAQ's again and they're now letting you change your weigh in day. You have to use the contact us form and they'll change it. Same if you enter a wrong weight.

Does anyone know if it will totally cancel your membership if you click the 'cancel further subscriptions' in the renewal section of your account? I'd don't want it adding £20 a month if I forget to grab the cheaper offers.

Also, at the mo it won't let me enter new card details, mum was paying up till now but I'm taking over as she's too kind. I keep getting a 'sorry' page from SW that they can't display the page.

Back