Slimming world online

Jayjay!

Hi I'm new to this site.
I joined slimming world for the first time in 2010 and I lost 2 stone for my wedding. I still have about a stone I want to lose and I have rejoined a few times but it never lasts long and since joining the local leisure centre I do exercise classes when slimming world is on in my area. When i have been to class i only pay and weigh so now I'm thinking of joining online so i have the website access. How many of you do it online and how do you find it? Also can you choose your weigh in day? I would like to weigh in on a Saturday morning so would I be best signing up on that day?
Thanks

I do it online, I rejoined last week but last time lost almost 3 stone doing it online. Some people enjoy and need group to keep on track but I didnt really. I found here and tumblr a great way to stay motivated!

I've been an online member for a smidge over a year and love it, you can resubscribe for less money which makes it fab value for money, I've lost a smidge over 3.5 stone in total :)

I signed up online today. I read somewhere on the sight that if I wanted to change the date of my weigh in, I'd have to email them to have them change it.
It might be easiest to sign up on a Saturday.
Good luck!

Hi jayjay

I signed up to SW online in a moment of desperation one Weds night! But I much prefer to weigh in on a Friday, so I used the Contact Us to request a change. They changed it for me in less than 2 days.

I mainly use the official site for the food diary and recipes. I think Minimins is great for meeting other SWers.

Back