slimming world party weigh in

debtdummy

Silver Member
we are having party weigh in tomorrow, bad snow and dont have a clue what to take in for party food, any ideas??

I took some snack a jacks. I'm glad I didn't cook anything special to take in, barely anyone turned up and the people who did brought similar things to me.

We had dips and crudities, crackers, crisps, low syn chocolate and some stuffed peppers. Hope this helps!

I was taking fruit (grapes and satsuma's) dipped in melted chocolate and let cool on cocktail sticks.................ours was last night. I say 'was' taking because I bought the grapes and satsumas and chocolate and cocktail sticks and completely forgot to do them!

Other people made SW quiche - which was absolutely delicious. Pasta dishes. AND mini mince pies made SW style - but I didn't get the recipe - think it was off line though.

Hope you enjoy.

I've got my Christmas party tomorrow. I've made some falafel to take with me with a yoghurt and mint dip. OH and I have already tried them! LOL, good job they're the SW recipe!

Denise

SW crisps?
salsa dip to go with them?

depending on cost, those lamb skewers in the little book with the new mag sound nice..
cheese and pineapple on a stick? ( with a note saying how many are a HeA or how many syns each ? )

Back