Slimming world password....AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya

Re: Missing the password during WI (sorry - can't seem to quote message in my reply!!)

Passwords are valid for two weeks at a time so you should be able to still login with last week's password.

Otherwise, if you can't email/tel your consultant - see if your consultant has another group (should be able to see this on the non members part of the web site) and you could pop into see them!

AAARRGGGH! Still getting used to these forum things!! I keep posting replies after only reading the first page so I've only just read all your replies about the length of time a password is valid!

I think you helped clarify things, I was wondering if my laptop was being weird letting me log in with last weeks password.

Gosh Miss T what a nasty bunch of people they are on that forum :eek:, good for you e-mailing s.w and doing something about it.

Re password I can use the same password for 2 weeks maybe some are different.

At our club we are electronic now no more signing in you just hand over your card and that signs you in and lets them know how much you need to pay. Then you go to the scales hand the card in again it tells them how much you have lost, if you have any awards. At the end the consultant has the computer slots her card in then goes through what everyone has lost etc very high tech much better less faffing about ;)

chip card thing! sounds very high tec

when I did sw it was hard to get the password and the leader used to give the word during the talk so if anyone didn't stay for talk and forgot to ask leader at beginning of class they were stuck

I do agree that it should not be given to other people as you are the one paying the money not them

Irene xx

Ohhh the card thing sounds well exciting. I'm weighing in at Boots at the moment..... and they give you a little credit card thing, which records your weight week after week. It's great.... although I agree that stopping for class works best of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back