Slimming World Password

wow this sounds really kool
cant wait to get this new system!

With you there Taz - A nice 63lb to spend on Hmmmm SHOES! X

No not SW nazis but this is a well moderated forum. SW keep a close eye on it and have an excellent working relationship with the Admin team. What you were suggesting is illegal and would be totally frowned upon by SW. Minimins cannot be seen to allow members to recommend avoiding subscriptions this way.

As Moderator of this section I removed the information in your post.

There are no nazi's here. The members love this forum as it is a great place for support and advice and the excellent work from the moderators is what keeps it safe and clean. Posts containing information SW wouldn't agree with could get the forum shut down and no one wants that!

:eek:I couldn't cope if this forum was shut down!!! It helps me through the good and the bad and everyone is so friendly.

I really dont think you need the password anyways.. i do SW at home (kinda.. lols).. and i obv don't get the password.. doesnt bother me at all
x x

I'm new to this forum, but love it - the advice tips, etc plus everyone is so friendly.

Our group went live electronically about a month ago. It's great:D.

Not heard about the password being phased out though.

Fully agree that it should not be given out on this site. I've noticed that it isn't being given out on Facebook either, so that's good.

Everyone should be digital by the end of the year (according to my group leader). It is really good and gives your leader lots of info about your history, chooses slimmer of the week and you can set a weekly goal as well. Just don't forget your card!

Whats this about groups going digital what does that mean? Not been to a group in while, but considoring going back and I am intrigued by the talk of anything digital or technology :D

I have to say that I think the SW website alone is worth £4.50 a week - it's a really great tool to use and I use it daily to check syn values, food diary service and of course log weigh-ins. If you don't use it but are a member, it's worth giving a go :)

I have to say that I think the SW website alone is worth £4.50 a week - it's a really great tool to use and I use it daily to check syn values, food diary service and of course log weigh-ins. If you don't use it but are a member, it's worth giving a go :)

I agree, it is brilliant. I honestly think that £4.50 is excellent for all of the benefits you get.

Back