Slimming World Password

I agree too, with WW you didn't get anything like it.

Actually you do! If you pay a monthly pass at class, its cheaper than weekly fees and you get complete access to the WW site. Escource, trackers, recipes etc that arent available to non paying members. Not sure where you get the idea that WW dont offer anything similar :confused:

Not even sure why the 'comparison' with WW was necessary either

I think that was a tad defensive. The comparison was fair since I have previously done WW. And when I did it there wasn't anything like it. Past tense... There may be now, sure, but there wasn't last time I was a member. You had to pay £8.95 on top of your weekly subs to get esource. Lifeline online is part of your SW subs. Then there is the point that some people simply cannot afford to pay monthly. If you block book with SW, you also get a discount, 2 free weeks IIRC. The difference being here that lifline online is included, not available only if you pay monthly.

Reactions: Taz
Im a target member with free life time membership and they dont supply me with the pass word for free!

Its all about the money!

Im a target member with free life time membership and they dont supply me with the pass word for free!

Its all about the money!
Is that with WW or SW? The SW password is available to ALL group members at their class each week

I think that was a tad defensive. The comparison was fair since I have previously done WW. And when I did it there wasn't anything like it. Past tense... There may be now, sure, but there wasn't last time I was a member.

I think when someone comes on and makes a sweeping statement about WW which is completely inaccurate then Im entitled to correct it.

As you say there wasnt when you were last a member so to say there isnt anything available when you dont know that for certain is slightly unfair.

All WW members can access the main site free of charge and monthly members can get Escource free or anyone can pay a monthly fee for Esource alone

I'm sorry we are unable to do this on here. You will need to contact your leader. If anyone post n here the forum can get in trouble.

hi wud sum1 be able to send me this weeks password? just returned from holiday and need to get back on track after eating rubbish all week! :s
thanks!

Lazorninie

If you could please take the time to read the first post in this thread youll see passing on the SW password on the forum is strictly prohibited.

Thank you
Starlight

I have to agree. I am at slimming world ( after many attempts at weight watchers!) and its cheaper and better IMO. If u cant go to class -join online and if you cant afford it, just come into this forum for support and encouragement.

I have to agree. I am at slimming world ( after many attempts at weight watchers!) and its cheaper and better IMO. If u cant go to class -join online and if you cant afford it, just come into this forum for support and encouragement.

having never done WW I cant compare - but surely the same applies for WW as it does SW. You could come on here for support from the WW gang, or join WW online. I dont think its bout which is better than the other x

oops Hi--referring to my previous post--I was commenting on the original message,where people were asking for the password and why they shouldnt have it. I added in some comments re slimming world but I said IMO (IN MY OPINION). Hope this clarifies it x

well to all you ladies that dont know this you can actually get a referal for slimming world by your doctor they give you free membership for 12 weeks then if you lose 5% of your body weight they can refer you again for a further 12 weeks.some cant afford to pay the money to go as they have kids commintements and i think its one of the nhs good ideas for once it also means you get the support you need :)

isnt it funny how they emphasize that people who go to the classes PAY and in turn get access to the website for free. its a joke just like all other slimming clubs all they are interested in is making money. So what about people who cannot afford to go to the group meetings, is this fair NO! so basically if you dont pay to come to classes you cannot do slimming world at all even though it might be the best diet and support network for you, who cares if they dont get their money they dont give two hoots about anyone! and thats sure the truth!!!! :mad:
dont worry we can all help each other, just stopped going and going to group as a shelf life

I must admit i did enjoy going to group but i have just stopped going as I have financial commitments else where after christmas. £5 may not seem alot but it all adds up when u have 4 kids and considering you pay it every week. I intend on carrying on with the plan as I already have the recipes and can buy the mag from the shop, i also find that this forum gives me loads of ideas for family meals. Keep up the gd work and we shall support each other whether we attend a group or not.

Hiya i'm new and just wanted to ask about the password.
I want to join SW but can't really get to the meeting. Body Optimise is ideal but at £80 for 3 months is out of my price range! Isn't there a way to pay £4.50 per week for access to the website??
Thanks

Cath x

No I'm afraid not. I think the cheapest online membership is £60 but agree that it is a lot to pay out in one go.

Back