Slimming World Password

Not sure exactly how it will work, but I know that the cards have a reference number on them, and I think that you will just enter that instead of a password. The system would then know if you were a paid up member or not, and let you on to the website - or not.

our group already as the card system

I think that the card system will only work once all the groups are on the card system.

Rejoined SW yesterday & class is electronic which was a surprise. Things have moved on while I've been away & I've grown heavier lol

i didn't ask what the password was last night for this week i was in a rush i had to get to work i am currently using last weeks password which still works but when will it stop working?
It will keep working till Friday i think...

i understand the concept of the cards being used so no password ... but i'm still confused as to how they will work ... i still don't see how it will stop non members accessing the web site, if some people who pay to go to group every week are willing to give out the password then what will stop them giving others their card details so they can still log in to use the site ! ? ... and this means they will be easier for them to be able to access and use the web site as it will be a long term thing, as they only need one lot of details, reather then trying to get hold of the password every week ! ?

...... does that make sense? it did in my head ! :)
xxx

I assume because your card ID number will be linked to your email address. Nobody should want to share that information in an open forum and the system should pick it up if the same ID number is used on different email addresses. Okay you may find some people who are happy to share with immediate family and friends but you're never going to find a system that is completely foolproof.

I agree that no one will want to share their personal access details with anyone other than those they completely trust. And those people are probably the ones they would share a house with like family members or close friends who they can just as easily share site information with anyway. No one, as previously said, is going to put their details on a public forum

hi all, i thinking of joining and im confused, it there a forum u can chat to members on in the week then?

Yes like all the forums here are available 24/7. This thread is specifically for the rule that the password for SW's own site is not to be given out or asked for on these boards. There are specific forums for Syn's where you can ask for values or answer other queries x

hi all, i thinking of joining and im confused, it there a forum u can chat to members on in the week then?

The password referred to on this thread is given out to class members each week. It gives them access to a members only section of the SW website where you can look up healthy extra information, get a list of syn values and a syn calculator to work out the values of things that aren't featured in the lists. There are also tools for recording your food diary and weight losses. But SW doesn't have its own forum where members can get together.

The password referred to on this thread is given out to class members each week. It gives them access to a members only section of the SW website where you can look up healthy extra information, get a list of syn values and a syn calculator to work out the values of things that aren't featured in the lists. There are also tools for recording your food diary and weight losses. But SW doesn't have its own forum where members can get together.

That's where good ol' Minimins comes into play of course!!!XXX

How many of you would ring their consultant just to ask for the password if they have not been to class but are covered by a countdown?

Do you email your consultant questions and do your consultants have a facebook account? I think it would be good if my consultant had a facebook account so I could keep in touch with her.

I regularly ring my consultant as I'm always forgetting the password. Mind it does help that she's a friend who I went to school with! lol

I don't know if I would ring her quite as often if she weren't a friend though :confused: I'd make more of an effort to remember the blinking password I think! lol

If you're covered by a countdown pass then I can't see anything wrong with you giving her a quick call to ask for the password - you've paid after all. Most consultants are very helpful and would want you to ring..............within reason of course ;)

I usually text or email my consultant if I have forgotten the password. If you have paid for a countdown then you are a paid-up member and you are entitled to know it.

I do know a consultant who has a Facebook page for the members of her three groups. It works quite well, but the consultant has to be prepared to keep an eye on it to make sure nothing inappropriate is put on. Not everyone has the time or the skills to do this.

Back