Slimming world - please explain!

stacey2kl

Hi there i want to do slimming world although i cant make meeting and £60 for an online member is so much!

Can you give me the lowdown or can anyone share any information?

I would really appreciate it?

What are HE and how many a day?

Green days/red days?

Please!

love Stacey xxx

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

I would start here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

I would also, if you can, try and go along to one class at least, to get the books and most up to date information. You can usually join for around a tenner, there is usually an offer on to get half price membership or your first class free, which works out roughly the same either way.

Its a pretty comprehensive plan that cannot simply be explained in one post, but by attending one class, you would get access to the website so that you can work out the syns of the things you most enjoy, and also would get the new member talk from the consultant that would help to explain the plan more clearly for you.

Good luck!

Check your BMI online, if you could loose half a stone and still be within the healthy BMI limit then they will let you join, if not then I wouldn't suggest you try to get back down to 8 stone no matter what your used to being.

Back