Slimming World-Please help

Hi
Can anyone help me please. I use the Sparkling Water with a hint of Lemon & Lime from Aldi/Tesco & Asda, can anyone tell me if there are any syns in this please. I just cant find it anywhere. It says it has 4 cals and 0.4g sugar per 250ml. Here's hoping.
Thank you
Caroline

faeriemajick said:
Hi
Can anyone help me please. I use the Sparkling Water with a hint of Lemon & Lime from Aldi/Tesco & Asda, can anyone tell me if there are any syns in this please. I just cant find it anywhere. It says it has 4 cals and 0.4g sugar per 250ml. Here's hoping.
Thank you
Caroline

If its the one made with sweeteners its FREE on all plans

faeriemajick said:
Hi
Thanks for letting me know, but this one says 0.4g sugar on the label.
Caroline

I've searched online for the Syns and it says 'Tesco sparking water - all varieties, 100ml FREE'
'Tesco still water - all varieties, 100ml FREE'
I don't think Tesco do any other sparkling water than that one

faeriemajick said:
Hi again
It is the water with the hint of Lemon & Lime, it is the .04g sugar which is bothering me.
Caroline

Is it this one??

http://m.tesco.com/mt/www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=256604971

It's got 2 calories per 100ml so if you wants to you could say 1 litre is 1 syn if your really not sure and then ask your group leader next week, I looked online though and it's FREE. Tesco only do one version of bottled 'with a hint of' range.

If you look below at the link of no added sugar squash, for 100ml made up as directed of that it's got double the amount of calories and 0.7g of sugars per 250ml and it's still FREE on SW's plans

http://m.tesco.com/mt/www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=263588172#un_nutrition_exp

Do you know where I can get help with the healthy extras. I am disabled and cant go to group and cant afford the online one. I do have some books but nothing about HE's.
Caroline

faeriemajick said:
Do you know where I can get help with the healthy extras. I am disabled and cant go to group and cant afford the online one. I do have some books but nothing about HE's.
Caroline

Morning Caroline,

If you type 'healthy extras slimming world' into google it brings up a PDF file - this appears to be the official list

Back