Slimming world query!

Lozzaboo2004

Guys I'm just looking for some info to see if anyone similar age, size and weight as me has done/ is doing slimming world and had success.

I'm 28, female, 5ft3 and currently sitting at about 10.9 stone. I'm back at gym and working hard but it's always my diet letting me down. I need to get at least a stone off.

Is anyone else similar and how have u got on xx

Hi im not similar height but got around the same to lose....i was 10.7 want to get to 9.10 and keep to the lower end of target which is 9.7....it definately works no matter if you have half a stone to loose or 10 stone..as long as you adapt it as a lifestyle change...once you get your head around the plan you will be flying! :)

P.s I had got to my target in January after 3 months but fell in love and fell off the wagon lol after too many take aways and a two week all inclusive holiday I started back a few weeks ago and back on my journey lost nearly half a stone now....with not much to loose don't expect huge losses..your first 2 weigh ins will be the most you will probably loose then I loose 1-2.5 pounds a week x

I am about the same height 5ft2 but started at 12.71/2 I'm not far off target now which is 9.7 it def works has took me a lot longer than planned due to my own lack of will power but I never gave up. I have some pics on here too if u would like a look

Thanks guys! Gonna get to shops today and stock up and get back on it! My problem is willpower too but I feel so much more determined this time especially since I'm back to the gym! I work shifts so it's just going to be about forward planning for me. Keep me updated with your progress and well done :) xx

Hi hun

I'm a bit heavier than you - 11st 4lbs, but 5"4 so similar height. I can lose about 1lb a week but it is coming off.

I too love the gym and sometimes find i lose weight slower when i go, but i would rather be toned than just skinny so it is worth it!

I'm doing slimming world, but usually red/original days where i cut out carbs so with my limited knowledge of atkins i can sympathise

xxxx

Yeah the gym does seem to slow it down but in gonna concentrate more on my inches than the scales if I can! I usually do extra easy but but think ill look to do the other ones more! Keep going :) xx

Back