Slimming World :Questions

zellka

Hi, I have just rejoined slimming world but can't get to classes so am doing the online plan. I am confused by the new extra easy days. When trying to enter my food on the online food diary most show up in orange but when I added potatoes to my list it turned up in green, does this mean its not free or not allowed? Its very confusing with no one to ask.

Everything that is free on green and red is also free on extra easy. Does this help? Not sure I understood the question. Lol! Nice to have you joining us :)

Is that pretty much what I've said determinator? Lol, I've confused myself now!!! x

Hi theres a sticky on this forum its very handy and it covers extra easy sorry i dont know how to add links.

You can just ignore the colours on the food diary, to be honest - anything you can select on the 'free food' dropdown menu that comes up is free, whether it shows up on your food diary as red, green or orange.

Just remember that anything free on red or green is free on extra easy; you only get 1 hexa and 1 hexb; and you should aim to eat 1/3 superfree foods with each meal.

Thank you all for the answer, thats a big relief as I had really started to get worried that I hadn't understood it at all :)

Back