Slimming World Restaraunt!!

I wish there was a SW restaurant! Its my first day on the diet and I've got a meal tonight at a fancy pub and I doubt I will be able to eat anything!

i went out for a pub meal last night and spent agggggeeeessss ummming and ahhhhing over what to have, they couldnt do the fish batter free as it was prefrozen and they didnt do jacket spuds so i ended up having chilli and rice and spent the evening stressing over syns lol

This is such a fantastic idea :) Would save so much worrying about working out syns etc :) *x*

I agree fab idea, no thinking needed on a lazy day, it's all calculated for you - if only ! :p

Kay xx

Anyone got any good ideas for eating out in a thai restaurant please? Ta xx

Anyone got any good ideas for eating out in a thai restaurant please? Ta xx

Hi :),

I went out for a Thai meal last week in central London with some friends. For starters I had steamed prawn parcels and for mains I had salmon with veg and udon noodles and I had a diet coke. I still lost 3lbs this week :D . Stick with anything that says steamed rather than fried. Go for the clear sauces rather than the sticky kind which have lots of sugar. Hope this helps.

Kay xx

We have one :D

I live in a town called Loughborough in Leicestershire and we have a small cafe here called saints and sinners. They serve SW food and tell you the syns value as well as the sinners part being for people who aren't dieting. They are doing really well!

I live nearby, so thanks for this info! Their website is playing up, but I'll drop in next time I'm in town.

Thanks Kaye003. Xxx

yaay I agree im all fr a slimming world resturante and wouldn't mind a slimming world tke away either (am I expecting far too much? ) :(

OMG this is what we need.. Thats a great idea!! any sw millionaires want to start one up? haha ;)

Me and a friend were talking about this, but making it a healthy restaurant with the syns, green days, red day, EE and weight watchers points next to the items on the menu, so it's not overly obvious and makes if welcoming for all. Aah pipe dreams

There is one in Liverpool called Skinnymalinx and it is a lovely place :)

Back