Slimming world superfree and free challenge

Don't know if this has been posted before, search doesn't bring anything up but I've been reading a challenge that a group from slimming world did a couple of years ago, where you have to eat 8 speed foods and 2 super speed foods to increase weight loss.

I'm going to start giving this a go too, but thought I'd share it

https://tryingtobetheperfecthousewi...hallenge-great-if-weight-loss-is-slowly-down/

I've included their introduction to the challenge but the list of what you can eat is huge so i'll leave that behind the link

--------------------

In our group we have a challenge going, people who have only been losing 1/2lb – 1lb a week have noticed a HUGE increase in how much they’ve lost so I thought I’d share it with you guys.

They challenge is simply have 10 different speed foods a day. At least two of them must be super speed food.

It’s easy to do and to make it easier for you, I’ve compiled a list of all the speed and super speed foods! It’s taken from this years book, so should be up to date.

This is to be done aswell as following the normal 1/3 super free to every 2/3 free food!

So good luck and please post your 10 speed foods below, and let us know how much you lose the week you do the challenge!
I’ve split the list into handy sub lists, so within the speed foods, you will find, superfree speed food, free veg speed food, free meat/fish speed foods, and you HeB speed foods. Same goes with super speed food, except unfortunately there is no HeB superspeed options!

----------------------------

Back