Slimming World - Time to get rid of my spare tyre.

Kevwin

I tried Exante a few years back and though I lost a bit of weight, I found that the products didn't agree with me and since stopping I have put the weight back on and more.

My wife and I have both joined SW and we have our second weigh in on Saturday. I'm learning the plan OK, and I'm surprised at all the foods I can eat on it. I lost 3lb in the first week and hoping for a loss on Saturday.

I just wanted to say hello, and I look forward to chatting with you all.

Sent from my Android using MiniMins.com mobile app

My second weigh in this morning and I was pleasantly surprised. Seems like all I've done this week is eat and I've barely exercised but by keeping on plan I managed to lose a nice 6.5lb which has netted me my half a stone award with SW and I got slimmer of the week.

Consultant thinks I'll get my 1st next week if I keep to plan again. Must admit that this loss has motivated me to forgo my usual drink and takeout for a Saturday night, maybe I'll make my own chicken shish and syn some coleslaw, lol.

I have to admit, this plan really seems to suit me. I can eat whenever I get hungry as long as I'm food optimizing. Though I do think I'll benefit from some portion control.

Sent from my Star 9500 Android phone using the Minimins.com mobile app.

Back