slimming world "V" gym??

lizzielipps

Back to basics!
Well iv'e taken a huge plunge and decided to join a gym today rely looking forward to my first session. But i cant afford to do both the gym and carry on going to slimming world so after much thought the gym won!! Gonna carry on slimming world at home only got 12lb to go now but as the weight loss has slowed down (almost to a halt) I have decided to get toned up and give the gym a go... Hope i am making the right decision?? I still feel motivated with my healthy eating and feel like my diet has changed for life, will prob weigh and measure myself once a month?? Anyone got any good workout advice?? :whacky068:

Classes such as Zumba and Aqua aerobics are amazing and you son't realise how hard your working out until you wake up the next morning as stiff as a floor board

Get a trainer to weigh/meisure you every 6 weeks so you still have a weighin to look forward to, and speak to your trainer about your goals and they will give you a good program to shift those last 12lbs!!

I do SW at home (always have done) and i joined curves about 5 weeks ago as the weight loss was stalling. In my first month of curves i lost 4lbs and 10.25 inches from my body which was 7.03% of my body fat. Well worth it i say!! You cant beat toning up :) xx

I do SW at home (always have done) and i joined curves about 5 weeks ago as the weight loss was stalling. In my first month of curves i lost 4lbs and 10.25 inches from my body which was 7.03% of my body fat. Well worth it i say!! You cant beat toning up :) xx

Thanks for that you are at a similar loss and goal to me you look great!! i would be very happy with a 4lb loss this month and i'm just wanting to tone up all over now!! great advice and motivation from you all thanks as always!!:D:D:D:D

Congratulations on signing up! Use the membership! Exercise is really great once you get into the habit of doing it!

Good luck on the final 12lbs! :D

Zumba is good fun (yes - stand at the back and blag it - that's the only way to enjoy your first Zumba class). I also love Body Combat, and the average Aerobics class has come a long way since I remember doing it in the 80's / 90's. Just enjoy it, and don't push yourself too hard, too fast and put yourself off at the start.

Have fun x

Thanks for all your great advice!! I have tended to do too much from the word go in the past and yes it dose put you off a bit!! Fainted last time i was in a gym and then threw up every were!! Classy didn't dare go back after that with the shame of it!! NOT CLASSY!!! lol:jelous:

Get the tape measure out, that tends to be biggest proof. Sometimes working muscles store fluids causing added weight. Good luck!

Is curves worthwhike then? One down road from me but bot nervous as bit unfit!

Back