slimming world v weight watchers

Counting and weighing is a pain :mad:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sw is more expensive food wise than ww as you have to buy branded stuff.

SW doesn't have to be expensive! I very rarely buy any branded food (apart from the very occasional box of Alpen Light).

I don't use cows milk so its a bit pricey for me. I may give it a go with supermarket branded milks instead.

I have found slimming world easier after having tried f&h on ww for 2 weeks. I missed flavoured yogurt plus I found to eat the bread items on ww you needed to buy branded items where as with sw I am able to buy any brand. Plus with ww you have to eat whole wheat pasta and rice so I was buying and cooking extra for me as already had loads in the cupboard for my family. Sw you can eat normal pasta and rice

Sent from my LG-D802 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know this is why I stopped f&h because I felt as though I was eating too much bread.

Does the sw app work now?

I haven't signed up yet, I am trying to do it without at the moment as its expensive! Minimins is my bible for now!!

Sent from my LG-D802 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am finding it expensive but only because I'm having to buy a lot of fruit veg and actual meat not processed which I didn't buy before x

Buy frozen veg its so much cheaper and you won't waste it.

Has sw changed much from last year e.g healthy extras?

Yeah I know what you mean. Its so nice to have smoothies on ww and rice pudding on sw.

Lol

I've found a way around the smoothie problem. Half a pack of silken tofu, small pot of fat free Greek yoghurt, muller light (my fav is choc orange) bit of nutmeg or cinnamon and I like to add 2 teaspoons of choc shot as well. Blend it all together it's absolutely lush

Just joined this site, going to my first SW meeting tomorrow, nervous but excited to start my journey. Got around 5 stone to lose!

I've always been a SW girl, and lost lots of weight on it, changed to WW 2 weeks ago, haven't lost anything so am going back to what I know (SW) really looking forward to my day 1 tomorrow. :)

I've found a way around the smoothie problem. Half a pack of silken tofu, small pot of fat free Greek yoghurt, muller light (my fav is choc orange) bit of nutmeg or cinnamon and I like to add 2 teaspoons of choc shot as well. Blend it all together it's absolutely lush

Scrub this. On the SW website is something about tweaks and this would now consitute a tweak BOO!!

Just hit the slimming clubs tab by mistake and it showed that 55 people are viewing the WW section whilst SW has ........523 viewing, LOL

Wonder what that shows, is this the best plan or are we all obsessed with this site :D

Think its because WW have a furum but SW don't

I've done both too and I find the SW a lot easier as I feel like there has not been a day since I started that I have been hungry, where as on ww I felt hungry all the time and felt guilty about eating anything, on SW I have barely given up anything, just tweaked it a little to make it ok

Back