Slimming World website ....

alexisemma31

Anyone else having problems with it?? It's driving me mad, won't load the pages and I'm trying to find syn values grrrrr!!

I'm having trouble tonight getting on the website. Must be all the new members registering and logging on. :) I seem to be getting there slowly, it is taking a veeeery long time though.

If anyone needs any syn values just let me know, I seem to be on now and am in the syn section.

If anyone needs any syn values just let me know, I seem to be on now and am in the syn section.

thanks emily

I'm trying to find the syn values for

Asda frozen golden vegetable rice

tesco Capuccino sachets

thanks a million

ive been trying to get in to need to know how many in fun size (treatsize) milkyways please bought a big bag from work as they were half price lol:D

I tried the syns online earlier and every dag for the last few days and I don't think it's working properly because it didn't find anything for me, even well known brands. Ended up inputting cals in the snackulator to kind syn amount.

Here we go:

Golden Vegetable Rice, 4 pack, frozen, 200g pack 1½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl05$LBADDExtraEasy','')11½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl05$LBADDOriginal','')1½
Asda Golden Vegetable Rice, 4 pack, frozen, 200g pack
Extra Easy and Green - 1.5 syns, Red - 11.5 syns

Tesco Cappuccino Coffee, dried, 16g sachet
EE, Green and Red - 3.5 syns

No problem :D

Oops, sorry Natasha, I missed your post. If you haven't managed to find out already the syns are:

Milky Way Milky Way 16g funsize

3½ Syns on Extra Easy Original 3½ Syns Green 3½ Syns

thankyou for that i ate 2 of them i thought they would be similar to magic elfs luckily i was right will have to be carefull though as i bought 2 bags lol:D

Back