Slimming world while pregnant

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Browsie, 11 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Browsie

Browsie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Guys I have just found out I am pregnant I am doing slimming world at the moment and want to carry on. Are there different rules when youe expecting, I seem to remember you can have extra HE but not sure. Can anyone advise me on how it works on red/green and EE. Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    Hi, firstly congratulations!!!

I am also pregnant (20wks) and just getting back on track.

You can follow the plan when pregnant, you just need to have a letter signed by your midwife/dr to say you are allowed to continue with the plan.

You follow the plan as normal and don't have any extra's, it is worth ensuring you have all your calcium (HEA) though.

Our pregnancy and post-natal policy - Slimming World - Health Professional Resources

You get extra healthy extras after you've had the baby if you are breastfeeding.

The early weeks can be tricky, so don't be too hard on yourself, I just wanted bread and had no energy to cook! If you are feeling good, I'd suggest you start cooking some meals to freeze so that you have plenty of healthy food on hand for those days when you just feel too exhausted to do anything. Luckily that does pass though!!

Again, congrats!! Let us know how you get on :)

4. Browsie

Browsie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks guys, this is my second and I put about 3 1/2 stone on with my first which I haven't managed to lose - still half a stone to go. I'm really determined to be as healthy as I can as well as not feeling like a big blob with this one.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.