slimming world

mummy2beslim

taking one day at a time
I am seriously thinking about giving it another go from tomorrow anyone else re starting .I have gained a stone in almost 26 weeks so not too bad but only want to gain at the most another stone fro a healthy weight gain x

Me hunny.. me! lol
I'm only a stone under my original weight before CD and whilst I know I'm pregnant and carrying bubs I have to be aware of what i'm eating and am finding I'm eating whatever I want whenever I want.

I'm trying to find my books at the moment, but girls go back to school Wednesday and will be good from tomorrow on - them being back will help! lol

me too! been speaking to a friend who has lost 2 stone on sw...need to look at my diet as it seems to be a bit top heavy with bread and yummy rice pudding and with a lot less veg than I used to eat! have been keeping up with my pregnancy vitamins, but have put on 2 stone and need to watch how much i put on for the last 3rd. Hmmm, have tried doing sw twice but never really got the hang of it, but i do have the literature somewhere, maybe need to follow that to reign in my ricepudding eating behaviour!!

well I have been looking at all my books and wont be able tostar till saturday as I have lots off food such as scones malt loaf crisps :DIneed to eat lol I hav been following the ss vs ss diet grid which i can eat these foods so thinking whats best ;)

well... here I am, Found my books today!! yay!!
had tomato pasta last night followed by errr roley poley and custard! lol (a goodbye desert as we were having a film night)! lol
So.. tonight it's leftover tomato pasta roasted with veggies (peas, carrots. No pudding tonight.. I promise! lol

well thats a start ooh could just eat that pudding :p

ok I failed on the pudding front but ate tinned fruit with a meringue. Dinner was healthy and have resisited the hob nobs in the kitchen! lol

Kirsty, try not to beat yourself up hun. Honestly its' blooming hard, and doubly so when pregnant ((Hugs)) Some days will be good some bad, and believe me I know.. for the last 24 weeks I've been struggling and failing.

im starting tomorrow have bought my bread and a few essential so raring to g o x

good stuff :)

thanks hun.
Well i'm not sure it was ok for SW or not but i used a WW jar of sweet n' sour sauce tonight - used half which is 1 point according to the jar. With loads of veggie and rice it was lovely. not too much rice though.
Been good all day and avoided eating when I was out this morning- first time in ages that i've been to town with just a diet pepsi in hand! lol

well done I have looked in my directory but cant find it but if its only 1 ww point cant see it been high x

i figured the same too so thought it was safe. :) will finish it off with stir fry tomorrow.

lost 2lb this week and was eating lots but had a choccie feast weekend :break_diet:sowill see what happens next week back on track tomorrow x

dpis off this week so not following plan as we have had a few meals out and had steak and chips last night and ti was yummy :D

im just addicted to special k mini breaks there yummy and all good :)

am trying to be good again.. have been terrible again recently!! oops and here I am moaning at having gained weight again.

I just cant follow any plan so i ahve decided not too till after little man is here .I am still eating the same foods so im not eating bad just not counting anything and eatign when hungry .I have been eatign more bread and cereals whick I suppose is good for you but not sw friendly ,today I had a banana then weetabix and strawberries
snack was kellogs nii bites
the sw quiche and baked beans
and a sandwich and crisps for tea so not unhealthy just waht I needed x

well I weighed in on tuesday and im stil the same weight so 30 weeks 18lb gained not too bad at all :)

Well done mummybeslim! :)
and well done Kirsty on today too. :D

Back