slimming world

well done thats brill keepup the good work x:)

:clap: well done Kirsty :)

Well done on the weight loss! Whatever you ate at Alans is fine you'll have earned it anyway!! x

Am not losing at the moment but have stayed the same for a good few weeks now, so fingers x'd can keep that trend though I'm remembering baby is gaining from now on in. I'm avoiding bad puddings so that's good news! lol

Hey ladies, i have been following slimming world with occassionally cheating throughout my pregnancy and haave only gained 2 pound! Slimming world really does work, cant wait till i give birth so i can see how much i really weigh without my baby girl, placenta and all the water, and then i will try and focus more - no cheating at mcds or greggs! xx

I am soooo excited, This is my first baby its a little girl and we are calling her Adara (Its Greek, and pronounced exactly how its spelt!). I cant wait to go into labour not scared at all i just want to hold her! Are you excited? Is it your first? Do you know what your having? xx

Lisa that's fantastic!! Well done you! You're going to be such a yummy mummy when your baby arrives :)
We have a woman in our class who's actually maintained her weight too - she puts on a lb or two, and then loses them again! She's followed SW throughout her pregnancy too and she looks great.

I really like the name honey, Have you bought any baby names book - i bought quite a few early on in the pregnancy and most were rubbish but my fave one is called 'The complete book of baby names. traditional and modern by hilary spence. I bought mine in WHSmith. I like different, less common names to i can imagine when our babies go to school its going to be classes full, of Rubys, Daisy, and bluebells!! xx

Hello Ladies - Thought i would let you know i gave birth to a 5.10 baby girl on the 1st of december - we have named her Adara Grace - Just settling into motherhood - I am now i stone lighter than when i fell pregnant!! Its amazing - i feel so great, joined my local slimming world group on Tuesday - loving extra easy - cant wait for the new year - hope your pregnancys are going well! xx p.s labour lasted 4 days - was an awful labour - but its true you quickly forget xx

Back