Slimville here i come.......... My diary

6lbs is a fantastic loss and like Clinquant says, over the weeks the losses go up and down and even it all out x

Yes your both right initially this morning felt disheartened but it's 6 pound more than if I wasn't on the diet I will stick to it as I'm determined to lose my weight n reach goal I wonder if coke zero n Ribena is having an impact may miss that out this week and move to a monthly weigh in that way I'm not going to give up

Still going strong in the slimville world, today is day 10 and my first weekend where I will battle against scrumptious food that the family will bring round - I'm well on the road the longest I have been on a diet so certainly won't give in, but temptation will be at it's all time high.

I'm actually quite shocked how nice I find the meals n shakes, my fav is defo the strawberry and when I use the moose mix tastes like angel delight. I'm struggling on the protein options I only really eat chicken, babybel lights and vegetable omelette so some days I just have an extra shake.

Omg I'm not very good at this whole diary maintenance just realised I'm on day 13 think I've given up on counting to be honest I can't believe I've made it this far, don't get me wrong I've got a long way to go..... But everyone was saying you'll never survive on the diet as my eating habits were appalling, so I'm defo really proud of myself for sticking with it. Been feeling sluggish for the past few days really need to try and get all three packs in, but I just don't feel the need for them all some days and the water is so filling. I used to hate water now it's glued to me, I blame my dad for my detest of water he used to say to me water isn't for drinking it's for brushing teeth so I totally steered clear from it, on the plus side my frequent visit and regular pee dance is dwindling down which is good.

Whilst on the subject of the toilet....... I brought some tea from holland and Barrett on Friday called slimatea it has been working a treat on the bowel movements something that I have been really struggling with after not going for 9 days so I will be having one every other day to keep things moving along. I once read a story where someone was blocked up for 7 weeks - that is my biggest fear!

Ok enough of the toilet talk on to day 14 tomorrow, moving to a monthly weigh on so I'm not disheartened so have decided on 25th of each month which is pay day which will spur me on to order more stock in!!!!

That sounds a good plan with weighing on pay day and then ordering the next batch. 6lbs in the first week is a fab loss, that's just shy of half a stone and three bags of sugar you are no longer carrying around with you! Well done on how you are doing so far! x

Monthly weigh in is a good idea if you can manage it. I'd have hire a security guard to keep me away from mine!! But it really demonstrates you are in this for the long haul. If you are not needing to check in it shows you are coping really well but it's good to hear how you are getting on. You should try and get all your packs in otherwise you will slow your metabolism down - it's just too few calories. Can you use a pack with your meal like the cheesy or mushroom pasta as a sauce? I always find I have room for a pancake too if it's late and I'm tired.

I'm with Clinquant on the monthly weigh in...i would need a whole army to keep me off the scales....go you with such resolve....

congrats on the loss...thats easily a newborn baby in weight! xx

Back