slipping

will slipping really want food but cant break now just cant stop thinking about it

Hey hun, come on don't do it, you have just had a fantastic 1st WI, this should be enough to spurr you on for wk2. You stick with it and your 1st stone will soon be gone forever xxx

You can do it! Slipping is only going to make it harder for yourself. I slipped on day three when I forgot my shake when we went out for the day, having to get back into Ketosis was so hard! You're already almost at your first stone gone! Just focus on getting by day by day and you'll be fine!

I know its just my hubbie's darts night tonight so all the lads over and I normally have a few glasses of wine and some nibbles thats all I wont break it I am too pig headed for that but cant help thinking about it seems to have passed a little now this forum is a real help,

Thanks Girls

DON'T DO IT!!!
You've done the right thing coming on here :)
Have a look at the inspiration thread, or Yasmine's brilliant thread posted the other day - I think it was called "come on people".
Go and try on some trousers that are too small and think about how great you'll feel when you can do them up in just a couple of weeks!
Or go to bed and I bet you'll feel differently when you wake up!
x

Don't slip its not worth it. You will feel terrible as soon as you have done it. That is brilliant advice off DD to try on clothes. I have been sorting out my wardrobes tonight and its such a brilliant feeling trying on my pre-pregnancy clothes and they actually fit. Just keep busy and keep your goal in mind. I know its hard but it will sooo pay off. Good luck xx

Back