slow loss 2 weeks in

I agree - you hardly eating anything and no fruit or vegetables.

Are you doing EE? You've already had your HEB for your wholemeal bread. You could have mushrooms, tomatoes and beans with your brunch (that's 3 veg portions). And you can have more snacks - fruit would be good. Have something every three or four hours because it looks like you're going too long between meals. If you don't do breakfast what about adding a supper? Because otherwise you're going around 16/17 hours without eating. You haven't had a HEA - is that for your babybels? Why not do an omelette with your cheese and add ham , peppers and mushrooms. To be honest I'd be starving if I only ate what you've had.

yeah my toast that i had with eggs was my HEXa, i have just had 2 baby bells and another yog, i do usually have quite a bit of fruit, bananas and grapes and melon and apples but i not hungry today, veg wise the salsa had tomatos onions, and i had lettuce toms and cucumber and radishes, dont get me wrong i used to eat so much i felt sick but i not hungry at the moment, may be the fluey thing, i have had both HEX's today and used a large bap as syn, hve tried to drink more but am not thirsty either and i really cant drink if i'm not :(

Awe hunny bless you!

HEX B are your bread, and rolls etc, you have 2 of these a day (unless your doing EE you only have 1)

HEX A are cheese and milk you have 1 or 2 of these a day (unless your doing EE you only have 1)

I am almost certain eggs are free for all days?

I agree you need to eat much much more!
It takes time to get used it all, took me ages, i did this diet few years ago, and ony now have i really looked into it, and i now have 2xalpen light bars as a HEB or a bag of ryvita minis as a HEB etc..

can anyone help me out
today i have had........
brunch ... scrambled egg on 2 slices nimble wholemeal, no butter wich grilled bacon, fat cut off
tea ... extra easy recipe burger and chips whole meal bap used as syns, with salsa and salad
snack ... muller light yog

i still need to have my HEX b, which may well be baby bells when i get in later

does this look right and balanced???????

The others are right that if possible you should eat more. I'm the same as you, since starting SW my appetite has decreased dramatically (well since I was in hospital but the food in there was enough to make anyone go anorexic?) and I struggle to eat as much as others and I forget to drink and to eat snacks as I get busy doing other things then I think buggar. Only on Sunday did I forget to have any syns at all and suddenly remembered at 8:30pm about them so sat down with a hot choc and a bag of special k bites. This week I'm going to make sure I eat more fruit and mullerlights and every day I'm going to make up a 2ltr flask of squash and attempt to drink it all as I know it's there. Good luck for this week :hug99:

Back