Slow losses

Beckyftwx

Silver Member
Cant help but feel disheartened at the constant slow losses! Stuck 100% to plan and in 5 weeks have lost 4 pound, I can't help but feel down about this. My older sister is following the plan, she's only half a stone bigger than me but has lost 11 pound in 5 weeks.
Guess just wondering if anybody else has similar slow losses because I'm losing the will to live.

I'm feeling exactly the same. Just had a little cry about it actually, its pathetic really. I know slow is the best way to do it, but I had a lb gain last week despite being 100%, and (even though I know I shouldn't before WI) just weighed myself today and it looks like I'll be in for another gain. I'm being so strict and 100%, keeping a food and syn diary, and from that I can see no reason whatsoever for these gains, but it's still creeping on! Im so disappointed and don't feel like I can face group this week with a gain, there's always people there with constant losses of 2/3lbs and my competitive nature can't deal with the humiliation.
Slow weight loss is the best things, I know this, but when it's so slow that you keep losing and gaining the same few pounds it can be soul destroying

Cant help but feel disheartened at the constant slow losses! Stuck 100% to plan and in 5 weeks have lost 4 pound, I can't help but feel down about this. My older sister is following the plan, she's only half a stone bigger than me but has lost 11 pound in 5 weeks.
Guess just wondering if anybody else has similar slow losses because I'm losing the will to live.

You don't have a lot to lose, your BMI is already in the healthy range - it just isn't going to fall off you hun.

A pound a week is a good weight loss and you are only just under that. I honestly wouldn't worry too much.

Back