slow weight loss

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by itsmekatiekate, 24 June 2010 Social URL.

1. itsmekatiekate

itsmekatiekate New Member

my weight loss has been really slow and i have not been eating alot just 1 meal today which was ham salad if i eat too much i am sick just not feeling hungry but then i do rubbish at the weigh on when i dont eat alot

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alwyn

alwyn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    80.29kg
    Current Weight:
    80.29kg
    Goal Weight:
    60.33kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm going to be a little harsh here. Apologies in advance if I upset anyone.

There is no way you're going to lose on the SW plan if you have one meal a day. You're not having any Healthy Extras, no Syns, not very much free food. Your diet is not healthy. It's not balanced.

/telling off over

That's the reason you're not losing hon. If you can't eat much without feeling sick, PLEASE go to the doctor. You shouldn't be feeling like this - food is a massive part of life and you should be able to enjoy the healthy food that you should be eating!

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep you're not doing the SW plan at the moment!

I like to think of your metabolism as a furnace. If you want it to keep working then you have to keep feeding it fuel, otherwise it goes out.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.