Extra Easy slow weight loss

lucylou311

Hi all im new here havnt got the hang of things yet but ive just recently joined slimming world i lost 10lb in my first week but only half a pound in my second week which left me disapointed as i was more strict my second week ive got my third weigh in on monday but by my scales i havnt lost and again ive had a by the book week just wanted to know if any1 else has experienced this thanks guys xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

You don't know yet how much you have lost in your third week, because you haven't had your weigh-in yet. Weighing yourself at home doesn't count.

Ten and a half pounds in two weeks! That's fantastic. SW reckons on an average of 1-2 pounds a week.

Thank you for ur reply anna i know im prob being silly roll on weigh in tomorrow :).

Thank you for ur reply anna i know im prob being silly roll on weigh in tomorrow :).

Good Luck

Hope you get a good loss!

The first time I started SW got a good loss the first week then gained 0.5lbs the second week. I think it's just your body adjusting to the large loss you got in the first week.

Thank u daisy its gd to here other peoples experiences i just feel i have so much to loose i dont want to waste any time lol thank you for ur reply x

Thanks daisy its good to hear other peoples experiences it helps i just feel like i have so far to go and dont want to waste a second fingers crossed for tomorrow i will post if i have a loss xx

Really 8 weeks... I lost 10 in first week then only half a pound last week i know its still a loss But i was better last week than the week b4 and i cut my syns out where i had the full 15 the week b4 was just feeling abit hard done by lol and then to top it off (WHAT I HAVE TO STOP) i weighed myself on my scales and they say ive stayed the same i know i shouldnt but i cant help myself.. anyway weigh in tomoz fingers crossed x

What i would say is stick to what you did the first week..when i try to lower my Syns my weight loss didnt improve..sometimes you need to eat more to Lose Weight (Strange Concept but True) and as my Consultant always says..no where in your book does it say dont use your Syns its encouraged along with using all your A & B Choices and Most People dont get a 10lb Loss their First Week so you should be well Chuffed :D Just see what your Next Weigh in Reads :)

Thats true hun i just thought if i cut out afew syns i would maybe had another good loss but i thought wrong lol and wont be doing that again... Just hope tomoz has a better result:)

Good luck for tomorrow :)

There is not much point cutting syns, but it can sometimes help to be careful with portion sizes. Sometimes it's possible to eat too much fruit/yogurts/carbs (wish that I could follow my own advice)
As you had a very good loss the first week, I'm sure you got it right.

My weight has stuck a bit already but just have to try to keep going because this is healthy eating and if I don't eat this way and watch what I eat will just end up getting bigger!

Thanks hun im gonna give the portion controll thing ago this week but keep going with it like u say atleast were on the right track for being healthy xx

2.5lb off this week so all that worry for nothing im really gonna try not to use my scales at home this week only another 1lb to go and i get my first stone award fingers crossed for next week xxx

I know what u mean but its just when u try so hard and dont have a gd loss that week it makes u feel disapointed lol and i keep gettin on my scales at home which im not gonna do this week ive put them out of site i have a very underactive thyroide and on this diet im eating alot more than i usually would in day (more of the right stuff) but b4 i started i would norm only have din and snacks throughout the day so just needed reasurence that it was actually workin for me ive got such along way to go and have found sum diets in the past havnt worked well for my coz of my thyroides but onwards and downwards as they say coz weigh in this week proved me wrong lol thank u for the surport hun it really helps me to stay focused xx

2.5lb off this week so all that worry for nothing im really gonna try not to use my scales at home this week only another 1lb to go and i get my first stone award fingers crossed for next week xxx

Congratulations :)

Your doing really well, Hope you get your stone award!

I would just stick with what your eating because it's working for you! xx

Back