Slow weight loss

Well a quick update another half a pound gone not happy but I know I should be don't help my mate ate chic cake drunk alcohol ate the party food an still lost half I'm thinking of trying the sp so if anyone has any meal ideas????? Plz share or can point me in the direction of some sp food diary and otherwise I'm heading to Mac Donald's at this rate lol x
There is a thread about SP that you might find useful here:

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/348340-extra-easy-sp-plan.html

Ugh Sexyshell135, I feel your pain with slower losses than yourself (8.5lbs in 12 weeks) and as far as my consultant can see I am doing everything right ... and also my friend who is teeny (only had 10lbs to lose) constantly loses 2-3lbs a week!!! Luckily we joke about it, but it is sooo annoying. So although I am unable to offer an advice know that you are not alone in thinking that this is a slow and expensive way to lose weight. However, it is coming off and I have never eaten so well in all my life getting my 5 day without even having to try. Maybe a food diary on this sight might be useful? I was so peed off one week I was considering taking photo's so I could 'prove' I wasn't cheating. Mad how stir crazy losing weight can make you :silly:

Keep us updated with how you go! My weigh in on Monday ....
That sounds like me I even double checked my low fat natural yogurt to make sure it was syn free (it is as had checked it before) I do eat well I agree because if I go have chips or a takeaway I pay for it anyone else get pains an bad tummy I don't know why we do it to our selfs lol

let know how you get on I did think about a diary but it's getting time to put it all down my baby's only 4 1/2 months plus the 3year old an my oldest who's 12 but but has learning disabilitys an adhd so finding time can be manic

Well a quick update another half a pound gone not happy but I know I should be don't help my mate ate chic cake drunk alcohol ate the party food an still lost half I'm thinking of trying the sp so if anyone has any meal ideas????? Plz share or can point me in the direction of some sp food diary and otherwise I'm heading to Mac Donald's at this rate lol x

If you look on the SW website there is a 7 day meal plan for SP, or if you type SP in the find a recipe section loads if ideas will come up.

You could just stick to meat/fish/poultry with veg or salad combo or to be more adventurous there are ideas such as using butternut squash as mash on a shepherds pie or to make chips with. Courgette spaghetti Etc.

Stick to speed S & protein P foods, no free yogurts & 2 HEXB's with same amount of syns.

Cutting carbs generally increases my weigh loss if you are the same it's worth giving SP ago, apparently it doesn't work for everyone

If you look on the SW website there is a 7 day meal plan for SP, or if you type SP in the find a recipe section loads if ideas will come up.

You could just stick to meat/fish/poultry with veg or salad combo or to be more adventurous there are ideas such as using butternut squash as mash on a shepherds pie or to make chips with. Courgette spaghetti Etc.

Stick to speed S & protein P foods, no free yogurts & 2 HEXB's with same amount of syns.

Cutting carbs generally increases my weigh loss if you are the same it's worth giving SP ago, apparently it doesn't work for everyone
I did read through it an there are some things I can do an others that are just erggghhhh lol I read a few food diaries too an breakfast a hifi an mixed fruit I would be starving by 10

im not as rushed this week with kids of so have more time to sort an prepare I love salmon with a massive salad an soya sauce with a few syns for sweet chilli sauce

I though sp was a lot like red when I first heard about it but it's not as the protein side allows you to have baked beans pa
eas an some other beans/lentils that's why I've wrote a list of s food an the ps an put on the cupboard an wrote in big letters as a reminder no grapes pineapples natural yog etc etc did ee today as went for lunch with friends that also do s/w an knew we were having jacket potato I loved the red an would often just have meat with loads of veg or fish an roasted veg

The main thing is just focus on yourself, don't compare yourself to others, some lose fast, some lose slow, the main thing is to lose weight. That is the important thing.

Stick with it, results will happen. :)

Back