slrayner's journey to become a yummy mummy & shift 2 stone!

slrayner

Hi everyone!

My name is Sarah, I had my beautiful daughter Ava 6 months ago and put on about 3 stone. I really need to get back down to a weight I feel comfortable with. I did the Dukan diet a few months ago and lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks but I couldn't sustain it. Had a little bash with SF not long back but I wasn't in the right mindset.
Now with SF and the gym 5 times a week I am determined I am going to succeed. I have even been thinking about signing up to do a 10K towards the end of the year :-s. Hopefully keeping a diary on here will keep me motivated and I will pick up some tips and help from you lovely people :D. I am going to keep my snacks to mainly fruit so I am not tempted to binge. My meals are going to be mostly samey as we are skint at the minute so will be cheap frozen fish, cous cous and veg most nights for tea. If you have any cheap evening meal ideas please comment! Wish me luck xx

16.04.2012 - Day 0 (starting first day officially tomorrow when been shopping but want to do what I can today)

SF Chocolate shake
SF Chocolate shake
Frozen fish, cous cous & veg
Muller light greek yoghurt

Not very good for snacks but have nothing in till I go shopping tomorrow :-s

Any cheap evening meal ideas that are relatively easy to make before I go to supermarket tomorrow? x

Hi,

I just started trying to lose my baby weight too - third time around for me! I gained 3 1/2 stone (including baby!) with all three pregnancies, the first two times it dropped off in 2-3 months, but this time it is now a year and half later and I am still lugging it around! I have tried a couple of times to do something about it, but in a softly, softly approach that was clearly too soft. So 5 days ago I started two shakes and one meal a day (using a combination of Slimfast and Herbalife). I have lost 2 lbs in 4 days, so it is working!

I just have the normal dinners that the family has, just less of the calorific stuff and more of the salad.

Hi,

I just started trying to lose my baby weight too - third time around for me! I gained 3 1/2 stone (including baby!) with all three pregnancies, the first two times it dropped off in 2-3 months, but this time it is now a year and half later and I am still lugging it around! I have tried a couple of times to do something about it, but in a softly, softly approach that was clearly too soft. So 5 days ago I started two shakes and one meal a day (using a combination of Slimfast and Herbalife). I have lost 2 lbs in 4 days, so it is working!

I just have the normal dinners that the family has, just less of the calorific stuff and more of the salad.

Wow 2lbs is really good! I am going to try and make low cal family meals so I will see if that helps. So hard to diet with a 6 month old to look after and going back to work in a few month :-s I am pretty sure I will be sticking to my guns this time - I need to!

17.04.2012 Day 1 (will update official starting weight later)

SF Chocolate Shake
1/2 a granola bar (100 cals)
1/2 a granola bar
SF Chocolate shake
Chicken stir fry & noodles
Muller light greek yoghurt

18.04.2012 Day 2

SF Chocolate shake
Satsuma
1 slice brad, 2 cheese slices approx 230 cals
Banana
Chicken noodle stir fry