Extra Easy Smaller jeans this morning

xJox

Whooo hoooo

This morning I've got into a pair of jeans that i haven't been able to wear for well over a year!!!!!

Chuffed is an understatment... I just went to wake my 12 year old up, she opened her eyes and said "wow mam you look lovely today" the smile from that will last til 2010 i think :D :D :D

I'm spending the day with her at school today doing a parent and child design tech day and my confidence is thro the roof atm...i can't wait!!!!

xxxx

Great, uplifting post.
You must be on cloud nine! Well done x

thats fab chick, you've made me smile by just reading this post. Well done though and thats one confidence boost. xxx

Wow Amazing!!! I have my special pair of trousers like that!! I call them the G.I.T pair! Because i will GET.IN.THEM!!!

Fab! Made me smile too, especially the comment from your daughter which must mean so much as we all now kids can be excruciatingly honest sometimes! Well done and enjoy your day x

Thanks everyone for all the lovely comments....we had a fab day I'm still floating hours later...i think i might even sleep in my jeans I don't wanna take them off rofl.

Off to uni tonight for my last accounting exam of the year, so defo been a good day

xx

Aww that's lovely, and inspiration no doubt to others as well as me..
keep up the good work xx

Well done you!! It is such a great feeling it fit into something you haven't fitted for ages. Hope that feeling keeps you motivated and on the waggon through the holidays ;-)

x

We don't have any parties planned this year, just a quiet xmas with my OH and the kids...so fingers crossed I'll be ok and be able to stay on plan most of the time. My OH works away for weeks on end, so I'm hoping to suprise him when he gets home on the 20th Dec, I've refused to talk to with via webcam cos i want to keep my weight loss a suprise cos I've lost nearly a stone since he last saw me :D

xxx

Back